To provide Weatherization services to low income residents of the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont resulting in lower heating and utility costs.
The Weatherization Process:
- Initial telephone interview with applicant
- Household information is gathered
- Eligibility is determined
- Efficiency Coach will perform initial home visit.
- An Energy Auditor will perform a home energy audit
- NETO Weatherization Crews will perform work on the home
- QCI (Quality Control Inspection) is performed upon completion of work.